THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE TACTICAL SHOTGUN
I stumbled upon this crazy shotgun that can shoot 16 rounds in 6 seconds. It’s crazy! Just imagine taking down 16 zombies in a matter of seconds. It was way too cool not to share.
Introducing America’s next tactical and home-defense, semi-automatic shotgun, the SRM Model 1216. This revolutionary new design features a 16-round detachable magazine. The 1216 provides force multiplication and unsurpassed firepower for a single operator. With an ambidextrous shooting design, picatinny rail, and triple-faced hand-guard, the 1216 is a paradigm shift in the tactical shotgun industry. Additional NFA short-barreled models feature a 12-round (1212 model) or 8-round (1208 model) magazine.
Design Features of the SRM 1216 include:
- Ergonomic compact design along with the flexibility of a detachable magazine provides unsurpassed firepower, force multiplication, and tactical advantages.
- Rotary, Detachable high capacity magazine holding 8, 12, or 16 rounds of either 2 3/4 or 3 inch shotshells.
- Semi-automatic action that self feeds following the rotation of the quad-tube, revolving magazine.
- Roller delayed action provides fast cycling and reduced felt recoil.
- Overall length of the 1216 model is only 34 inches with a standard 18 inch barrel, but the more compact 1212 and 1208 are available.
- An integrated picatinny rail combined with a three face handguard rail offers the shooter a broad range of options for mounting optics, sights, lights and other tactical accessories.
- Pushpin disassembly and break open design allows for easy field stripping and maintenance.
- Ambidextrous receiver and controls can be set up for either right or left handed shooters.
- NFA versions reduce the overall length of the gun to 28 or 25 inches, while still delivering a 12 or 8 round magazine.
16 Rounds in 6 Seconds
SRM Arms 1216 Tactical Shotgun Demonstration
Only problem with this gun. It costs $2500-$2800!!!! So sad… T__T;
You can read up about a few other Guns for Home defense here.